Watch High School Musical 3 Senior Year (2008) Full Movie Online For Free English Stream

Where To Find Free Movies OnlineHigh School Musical 3: Senior Year is a teen-oriented musical film from 2008 directed by Kenny Ortega. The film which was distributed by Walt Disney Pictures is the sequel to High School Musical (2006) and High School Musical 2 (2007). They started recorning it in end of April 2008.

This last part has the original actors and the story is about Troy and Gabriella who do not know what to do with their relationship after they finished school. Unlike the previous parts, the third part was released in theaters.

Learn How To Watch High School Musical 3 Senior Year (2008) Online Free No Download and No Surveys
1- Once you see the picture of High School 3 movie, hit the play button once (the one with triangle) to play movie.
2- Wait 5-10 min for movie stream to load and buffer
3- If you want to pause stream, hit the pause button (the one with two rectangles on it)
4- To watch any part of the movie (fast-forward), click the progress bar and move forward or backward.

Want to watch High School Musical 3 Senior Year full movie (High School Musical 1) in full screen mode? click the full screen button (2 arrows button) in the right bottom corner of the player. Your comments are highly appreciated, let me know your opinion on High School Musical 3 2008 movie.

Labels: , , , ,

63 Responses to " Watch High School Musical 3 Senior Year (2008) Full Movie Online For Free English Stream "

  1. Anonymous says:

    Audio and video aren't synced. Tried refreshing the page and that didn't work.

  2. Anonymous says:

    Audio and video aren't synced. Tried refreshing the page and that didn't work.

  3. Anonymous says:

    Can you add the percy jackson movies please?

  4. the audio is out....tried to ignore but its very disturbing

  5. Admin says:

    Thanks for letting me know about the audio not being synced with video. I have added a new stream. Please let me know if it's good now or not.

  6. Anonymous says:

    Thank you Admin. Works perfectly now.

  7. Anonymous says:

    I will forever love this. Thanks!

  8. Anonymous says:

    I loved this!!!!!!!!! Please add high school musical 4 and 5 and


    Please please please!!!!!!!!!
    Add english subtitles for them
    THank you if you did

  9. Anonymous says:

    How to play this in HD?? is it my internet connection? or its really blurry.. thank you..!

  10. Anonymous says:

    Hi, something wrong happened to the movie. It stopped somewhere in the middle then went straight to the end. I'm not sure if it's a glitch but I just wanted to point it out. Thanks (: xx

  11. Anonymous says:

    I love it!! Jesse McCartney was playing in the background;) I wish that they would make a new one it would be awesome!! Zac and Vanessa need to get back together ,fav on screen couple and off

  12. Anonymous says:

    yeah,, the movie stopped at the middle of the show.. wahhhh.

  13. ohhh it always stop and back from the start i cant watch ,,,what should i do .??

  14. Anonymous says:

    my favorite movie

  15. Anonymous says:

    tankz 4 d mvie..!!! sori 4 taking ur time I just wana as can u pls upload high schl musical 4...I hve been waitng 4 soo long to wtch it but I couldn't find it...tankz you...

  16. Anonymous says:

    Everyone there ISN'T a High School Musical 4 (yet)! It was overall pretty goof but wasnt the best on my mobile device. Thanks!

  17. Anonymous says:

    I cant watch it ,,, i really wait more than 10 minutes for it to load but its nonsense

  18. me says:

    Worked great.... please please add charlie st cloud

  19. Anonymous says:

    Zac is so hot, He's even hotter when he sings the scream song!!

  20. Anonymous says:

    Can you upload Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure

  21. Anonymous says:

    It ended at the middle of the movie and it won't work somehow

  22. Anonymous says:

    The movie is great! The quality is great! But the length is... um... how to put this?... BAD. Can u please replace it with a stream that lasts the entire length of the film. A stream without subtitles would be nice!

  23. Anonymous says:

    it doesnt work

  24. Anonymous says:

    It's not wanting to work and I've had that problem with a few other movies.

  25. Anonymous says:

    It doesn't work

  26. OMG MY FAVORITE MOVIE WAS HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3

  27. Anonymous says:

    it kept freezing:(

  28. Anonymous says:

    Can you add the option to take subtitles off please, they were quite distracting! Thanks XOXO (:

  29. Anonymous says:

    The clarity is terrible!!

  30. omfg whyyyy did u have to put these stupid subtitles

  31. Anonymous says:

    People, there ain't High School Musical 4 and 5 yet! :/

  32. Anonymous says:

    I like it..:)

  33. Anonymous says:

    It stops half way through, and its not my internet connection. Please fix.

  34. Anonymous says:

    Cool flim

  35. Anonymous says:

    Great movie

  36. LianaErika_10 says:

    can you download the Sleep WALKING AND THE SHARPAYS FABULOYS ADVENTURE!!

    PLEASE

  37. Anonymous says:

    I want to watch the movie but it keeps freezing I really want to watch this and I don't want to hurt any bodies feelings

  38. Anonymous says:

    Takes a lot of time to load

  39. Anonymous says:

    Wow!!!!! It's perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!

  40. Anonymous says:

    What happening i wear wifi!!

  41. Anonymous says:

    So inspiring, makes me feel good

  42. Anonymous says:

    PLEASE , PLEASE, PLEASE add high school musical 4 . I am begging you ! Begging ! On my nees begging you !

  43. Anonymous says:

    I just love this movie .... will watch it another 100 times

  44. Anonymous says:

    I Hope there will be a season 2....why not??they can use Alumni Home Coming!!!!!!

  45. Anonymous says:

    they should create High School Musical 4

  46. Anonymous says:

    high school musical 4 haven't came out yet

  47. Anonymous says:

    High school musical 4 is coming out in 2015 I believe and from what I have read Troy and Gabrella get married.

  48. Can u please add how to train my dragon 2, love your website

  49. Anonymous says:

    Takes a year to load smh

  50. Agreed. Zanessa forever <333

  51. Anonymous says:

    Love it and you admin thanks

  52. Admin says:

    No problem :)

  53. Anonymous says:

    super cool but also a little sad

  54. Anonymous says:

    still i love it soooooooooooo much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  55. Anonymous says:

    To Silly People that write comments that are fake:
    it is awesome i watched it 2 times and every time i watch it i love it more and more so please guys stop your silly comments because there is nothing wrong with this webpage and at the end i would like to say this is the one and only webpage that u can see on it Disney full movies for free and online love you bye
    Made By: Farida Mohamed

  56. Anonymous says:

    Love the movie soo much please add high school musical 4 as soon as it comes

  57. Anonymous says:

    Love this movie! I've been looking all over for a good website to watch it online! All have been not in sync or not in English! LOVE IT :D

  58. Anonymous says:

    Love this movie. Thanks for this. :D

  59. Anonymous says:

    Love this movie :D

  60. Anonymous says:

    It stops about 5 minutes and then goes out of full screen like the movie has finished...

  61. Anonymous says:

    can you please make it in a higher quality this one is very blurry

  62. Anonymous says:

    You know its so matagal yung video .. *_*

Leave A Comment: