The Maleficent (2014)
Frozen (2013)
Robots (2005)
Ponyo (2008)
Cats Don't Dance (1997)
Baby's Day Out (1994)
Jungle Emperor Leo (1997)
The Secret of NIMH 2 Timmy to the Rescue (1998)
Steamboy (2004)
Chicken Run (2000)
Bartok the Magnificent (1999)
Brother Bear (2003)
Home on the Range (2004)
The Brave Little Toaster to the Rescue (1999)
Mary Poppins (1964)
Shrek the Third (2007)
Bee Movie (2007)
Princess Mononoke (1997)
The Land Before Time 3 The Time of the Great Giving (1995)
Pom Poko (1994)
Peter Pan (1953)
The Animatrix (2003)
Ratatouille (2007)
Winnie the Pooh Springtime with Roo (2004)
Happy Feet 2 (2011)
Little Mermaid 3 (2008)
The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride (1998)
The Road to El Dorado (2000)
The Croods (2013)
Planet 51 (2009)
High School Musical 1 (2006)
Despicable Me (2010)
Coraline (2009)
Piglet's Big Movie (2003)
Titan A.E. (2000)
Lady and the Tramp 2 (2001)
Lilo & Stitch (2002)
How to Train Your Dragon (2010)
Don't Look Under the Bed (1999)
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (2009)
The Last Unicorn (1982)
Barnyard (2006)
The Little Mermaid (1989)
Shrek 2 (2004)
The Lion King (1994)
Rio 2 (2014)
Fantasia/2000 (1999)
Kung Fu Panda (2008)
The Cat Returns (2002)
Beauty and the Beast The Enchanted Christmas (1997)
Madagascar 2 Escape 2 Africa (2008)
Joseph: King of Dreams (2000)
Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch (2005)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937)
Animals United (2010)
Ice Age (2002)
An American Tail 2 Fievel Goes West (1991)
Dumbo (1941)
Twitches (2005)
Toy Story 2 (1999)
Horton Hears a Who! (2008)
Garfield (2004)
All Dogs Go to Heaven (1989)
The Rescuers 2 Down Under (1990)
We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story (1993)
Brother Bear 2 (2006)
Tinker Bell 2 The Lost Treasure (2009)
The Great Mouse Detective (1986)
Igor (2008)
The Swan Princess 2 Escape from Castle Mountain (1997)
Grave of the Fireflies (1988)
Meet the Robinsons (2007)
Sleeping Beauty (1959)
The Princess and the Frog (2009)
Peter Pan 2 (2002)
The Tigger Movie (2000)
The Swan Princess (1994)
Song of the South (1946)
Monsters, Inc. (2001)
Holes (2003)
Mickey's House of Villains (2001)
Halloweentown 2 Kalabar's Revenge (2001)
The Smurfs 2 (2013)
Fantasia (1940)
Mulan 2 (2004)
Pinocchio (1940)
The Jungle Book (1967)
Batman Mask of the Phantasm (1993)
Porco Rosso (1992)
Twitches Too (2007)
Muppet Treasure Island (1996)
Antz (1998)
Lady and the Tramp (1955)
Over the Hedge (2006)
The Fox and the Hound (1981)
Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin (1997)
Tangled (2010)
Ocean Waves (1993)
Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)
The Pacifier (2005)
My Neighbor Totoro (1988)
Hercules and Xena - The Animated Movie The Battle for Mount Olympus (1998)
The Chipmunk Adventure (1987)
The Haunted Mansion (2003)
Quest for Camelot (1998)
Despicable Me 2 (2013)
Rover Dangerfield (1991)
Freaky Friday (2003)
WALL·E (2008)
Aladdin (1992)
Oliver & Company (1988)
The Swan Princess 3 The Mystery of the Enchanted Treasure (1998)
Pooh's Heffalump Movie (2005)
The AristoCats (1970)
The Princess and the Cobbler (1993)
Bedknobs and Broomsticks (1971)
More Free Disney Movies
Treasure Planet (2002)
Sinbad Legend of the Seven Seas (2003)
The Hobbit (1977)
Pokemon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back (1998)
Shark Tale (2004)
High School Musical Movies
Full Movies (Non Animated)
Hannah Montana The Movie (2009)
The Secret of NIMH (1982)
The Land Before Time (1988)
Ice Age 4 Continental Drift (2012)
Kung Fu Panda 2 (2011)
Only Yesterday (1991)
Bambi 2 (2006)
Leroy & Stitch (2006)
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (1977)
Hop (2011)
An American Tail (1986)
Barbie Movies Online For Free Full Movies English Streams
Madagascar (2005)
A Christmas Carol (2009)
Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind (1984)
Cars (2006)
2012-2013 Disney Movies
Paranorman (2012)
Happy Feet (2006)
Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron (2002)
Enchanted (2007)
Alice in Wonderland (1951)
Journey to Agartha (2011)
Balto 3 Wings of Change (2004)
An Extremely Goofy Movie (2000)
Tales from Earthsea (2006)
Anastasia (1997)
All Dogs Go to Heaven 2 (1996)
Legend of the Guardians The Owls of Ga'Hoole (2010)
Stitch! The Movie (2003)
The Search for Santa Paws (2010)
The Muppets (2011)
The Princess and the Goblin (1991)
A Bug's Life (1998)
Bambi (1942)
Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses (2006)
Tinkerbell Pixie Hollow Games (2011)
Halloweentown (1998)
Winnie the Pooh (2011)
My Neighbors the Yamadas (1999)
The Brave Little Toaster (1987)
Shrek (2001)
Turbo (2013)
Pocahontas (1995)
Swiss Family Robinson (1960)
The Hunchback of Notre Dame 2 (2002)
101 Dalmatians (1961)
Cinderella 2 Dreams Come True (2002)
Annie (1999)
The Lion King 1 1/2 (2004)
Open Season (2006)
A Troll in Central Park (1994)
Tarzan 2 (2005)
Monsters vs Aliens (2009)
Ice Age 2 The Meltdown (2006)
Tinker Bell Secret of the Wings (2012)
Cinderella (1950)
Mulan (1998)
Barbie: A Fashion Fairytale (2010)
Balto 2 (2002)
Epic (2013)
The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings Movies
Balto (1995)
Alvin and the Chipmunks (2007)
The Swan Princess Christmas (2012)
Kiki's Delivery Service (1989)
Aladdin and the King of Thieves (1996)
FernGully The Last Rainforest (1992)
The Rescuers 1 (1977)
Rise of the Guardians (2012)
2013-2014 Disney and Non Disney Animated Movies
The Proud Family Movie (2005)
Chicken Little (2005)
Thumbelina (1994)
The Emperor's New Groove (2000)
Alpha and Omega (2010)
The Smurfs (2011)
The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)
Whisper of the Heart (1995)
101 Dalmatians 2 Patch's London Adventure (2003)
The Black Cauldron (1985)
The Pebble and the Penguin (1995)
Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers (2004)
Sofia the First Once Upon a Princess (2012)
A Goofy Movie (1995)
Puss in Boots (2011)
The Prince of Egypt (1998)
The Land Before Time 2 The Great Valley Adventure (1994)
Howl's Moving Castle (2004)
Cadet Kelly (2002)
Hercules (1997)
Pocahontas 2 (1998)
Cinderella 3 A Twist in Time (2007)
The Fox and the Hound 2 (2006)
Tinker Bell 3 (2010)
Return to Halloweentown (2006)
Tangled 2 Ever After (2012)
The Ant Bully (2006)
Sky High (2005)
The Lorax (2012)
The Jungle Book 2 (2003)
The Secret World of Arrietty (2010)
Dinosaur (2000)
Spirited Away (2001)
My Date with the President's Daughter (1998)
DuckTales: The Movie - Treasure of the Lost Lamp (1990)
Corpse Bride (2005)
Wolf Children (2012)
The Curse of the Were-Rabbit (2005)
The Sword in the Stone (1963)
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children (2005)
Camp Rock (2008)
The Princess and the Pea (2002)
Tarzan & Jane (2002)
Tarzan (1999)
Atlantis: Milo's Return (2003)
Ice Age 3 Dawn of the Dinosaurs (2009)
Aladdin 2 The Return of Jafar (1994)
Toy Story (1995)
Hotel Transylvania (2012)
Robin Hood (1973)
Tinker Bell (2008)
Castle in the Sky (1986)
Rio (2011)
Flushed Away (2006)
Megamind (2010)
Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001)
Madagascar 3 Europe's Most Wanted (2012)
The Emperor's New Groove 2: Kronk's New Groove (2005)
Beauty and the Beast (1991)
Bolt (2008)
Little Mermaid 2 (2000)
The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996)
The Iron Giant (1999)
How to watch Disney Movies For Free - click on the name of the movie you would like to watch then follow instruction posted. Enjoy the movie.
Enjoy watching Disney Movies. Don't forget to leave a comment to let us know your favorite Disney movie. You can also request any Disney movie via comments here.
Labels: Disney
cinderella
i know it's not a disney movie, but Anastasia (1997) ?
and the lion king is not the original one (it's the 1 and a half) so could you please upload the first one? thanks :)
Please add mulan 2!!
New Disney Movies have been added (Robin Hood, Peter Pan, Song of the South, Cinderella and Bambi). I have also updated the stream of Lion king it should show the original one now. Mulan 2 and Tarzan will be added soon.
Can u please add Brave???
Can you please add The Emperor's New Groove?!?! Thanks:)
Can u please add Bolt, coraline, toy story 2, and the Harry Potters??? Thanks
Can you please add Alice in wonderland the old version? Thanks:):)
This may or may not be a disney movie but can you post the sorcererors apprentice?
Can you please add enchanted that stars Amy Adams and mulan 2? If you do check them out, please add them soon!!
the hunchback of notre dame, fox & the hound, lady and the tramp 2 and tarzan :)
winnie the pooh movies!
Lot's of requests here, it looks like I am not the only one who watch Disney movies :) New movies have been added for everyone to watch and enjoy this weekend The Fox and the Hound, WALL·E, 101 Dalmatians, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and Tarzan. Stay tuned more will be added soon.
More Disney movies have been added to the list Ratatouille, The Jungle Book, The Incredibles, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, The Great Mouse Detective. Enjoy.
Princess and the frog
Hercules!
we want Mulan 2!!
yes, hercules!!! and princess and the frog please;)
You are awesome! thank you so much for adding all of these new movies for us to watch! I've wanted to watch hercules for a while, do you think you could add it please? Thanks!
The emperors new groove :) or the lion king 1/12 would be great too! This is the only site I was able to find that has most of my favorite movies. Thank you
Brother bear and brother bear 2 :) tinker bell. Oliver and company! The sword and the stone. Balto :) Disney movies bring back so many memories!
The nightmare before Christmas, corpse bride are also good movies
Holes
winnie the poohs grand adventure!!
New movies have been added to the list Hercules, Fantasia, Swiss Family Robinson, Alice in Wonderland and The AristoCats. More movies will be added soon :) Have a great day everyone.
The emperors new groove! :) and nightmare before Christmas
Meet the Robinson's! Emperor's New Groove!
Thank you so much!!! I love disney movies but could you add Mulan 2? I really want to see it!
Please please please add rise of the guardians. I know it's a new movie but I can't find it anywhere! I love the characters and story, it's really a great movie.
PLEASE add Brave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Add Thumbelina, all Cinderella movies, Oliver & Company, Goofy Movie, The Sword in The Stone, Little Mermaid 3,Lilo & Stitch, Return To Neverland, Spirit, A Bug's Life, and The Brave Little Toaster, Robin Hood please! :)
5 new Disney movies have been added this week: Pinocchio, Dumbo, Toy Story 2, The Sword in the Stone and The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride
Jennifer, monsters inc has been already added before. It's included in the list.
Anon, Robin Hood is available as well just check the list above and you will find it. Lilo & Stitch will be added very soon.
I hope everyone had a great weekend and thank you all for visiting my blog.
The link for Lion King 2 does not work.
Ella Enchanted
This sight is so awesome! so glad someone took the time to put this together so the world can enjoy their childhood movies!
princess and the frog!!
Could u add BRAVE pls thank you
Please add the little mermaid 2
please add princess & the frog its a little 'dark' but still a great movie and brave rrrooooocckkssssss! so definetely add that one. also ive always wanted to watch rise of the guardians
please add the rest of the cinderellas its not right having only one and never continuing the story! BTW love your website it is most convenient and works everywhere
I have added 5 more Disney movies to the list
1-Lilo & Stitch
2- The Hunchback of Notre Dame
3- Brave
4- Cars
5- Oliver & Company
I hope you all will enjoy weekend and stay tuned more movies will be added soon.
this website is the BEST! thank you so much for uploading these great movies:)
That's not a Disney movie.
Oh that's right lol I wasn't thinking that one through was I opps!!
I second or third Anastasia.
Bambi & Bambi 2!!!!
It's not an animation, but could you pretty please add The Princess Diaries? :)
EMPEROR'S NEW GROOVE!!!!!!!
10 new movies have been added to the list. Watch and enjoy the movies :)
The Emperor's New Groove, Bolt, Coraline, Enchanted, Lady and the Tramp 2, The Princess and the Frog, Brother Bear, Brother Bear 2, Tinker Bell and The Nightmare Before Christmas
Thank you so much I absolutely love this blog! And if possible I would like to ask if you could add pocahontas and pocahontas 2. And again thank you thank you thank you for this blog!!!
YOU NEED TO ADD MULAN TWO!I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS MOVIE FOR A LONG TIME!Also, is there a mulan three coming? this is like, my favorite disney movie, and since now inow a lot more about china, i actually understand it.
Can u add Mulan 2 and all the balto movies
Atlantis and Anastasia would be awesome
Can you please please please add Rise of the Guardians?
YOU ARE EXTREMELY AWESOME & I LOVE YOU !!! ONLY WEBSITE THAT LETS ME SEE DISNEY MOVIES ONLINE FOR FREE(: Add the Emperor's New Groove just because Kuzco is so fabulous please ?
Can you please times a million add Rise of the Guardians?
I hope everyone had a great weekend. 13 Disney movies have been added today to the list: Mulan 2, Corpse Bride, Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin, Meet the Robinsons, Rise of the Guardians, Thumbelina, A Goofy Movie, Little Mermaid 2, Little Mermaid 3, Peter Pan 2, Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, A Bug's Life and The Brave Little Toaster
Enjoy.
Thank you so much for adding Rise of the Guardians!
Hi! Can you post more Pirates of the Caribbean movies?
this site is awesome.. me an my kids love it.. ty for all. Is there any chance you could add sky high, my daughter loves that film. ok..ok.. I like that film... lol.
Thanks so much for the movies, my 5 favorite Disney movies are all here so im very happy, they are as follows, Pocahontas, beauty and the beast, lion king, Aladdin and mulan. ps could you please add Atlantis? :)
Wow!!! This is amazing! I wanna cry!!! :)
Add cars 2
This is so great but could you add Rio?
Could you please add Tiger Cruise?!
I love this website! It's awesome! Can you think about adding The Rescuers?
also the two pocahontas movies please. other than that its great. thank yhou so much. you just dont know how much i miss all this stuff. this is my childhood and it brought so many tears in my eyes. again thanks so muuuuuuuuuuch!!!!
Thank you for this website. Could you please add the Tinker Bell movies, including the newest one, Secret of the Wings? Thank you!
Hello everyone,
A bunch of new Disney movies have been added here is the list: Anastasia, Bambi 2, Pocahontas, Wreck-It Ralph, Pocahontas 2, Madagascar, The Land Before Time, Atlantis: The Lost Empire,Dinosaur, Piglet's Big Movie, An Extremely Goofy Movie, Cinderella 2 Dreams Come True, Cinderella 3 A Twist in Time, Tinker Bell Secret of the Wings, The Swan Princess, The Lion King 1 1/2, Cars 2, Aladdin and the King of Thieves, Aladdin 2 The Return of Jafar, Kiki's Delivery Service, Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch, My Neighbor Totoro, Howl's Moving Castle, Tinkerbell Pixie Hollow Games, Balto, Balto 2, The Brave Little Toaster to the Rescue, Titan A.E., Tarzan 2, Atlantis: Milo's Return, Tangled 2 Ever After, Madagascar 2 Escape 2 Africa, Madagascar 3 Europe's Most Wanted, Quest for Camelot, The Black Cauldron and Tinker Bell 2 The Lost Treasure
Have a great week everyone and enjoy the new Disney movies added.
Tron and Tron: Legacy!!!!
Can you please add Winnie the Pooh (2011)? Thank you very much!
Can you add the first animated Madagascar? The one you have is a documentary...
Can you upload The Rescuers, The Rescuers Down Under, Pete's Dragon and Bedknobs & Broomsticks? They are all great Disney movies and have wonderful stories and lessons. I can't find them online anywhere!!
All the movies are gone! It's says the blog as been deleted and I'm PANICKING! This is my favorite movie site!
WHAT HAPPEND TO YOUR FISNEY BLOG?!?!?!?!??!!
DISNEY*
I'm freaking out?!?!?! Where is the Disney blog????
Can you add Polar Express?
Omg ur Disney blog is gone. Ahhhhhhh
What's going to happen to all the good movies turn it back on I love this disney blog! Reply reply!!! Freaking out! Was working earlier.
Is The Blog Really Gone Or Is It Moved Somewhere Else? :(
Great movie you should Add it
Noo.I liked this blog :'(
Yh it wont let me watch any movies i luv this site please turn it on everyone wants u 2 pleaaaasssse for us
hope ya read this ��
when I click on a movie it says the blog is not here it has been removed? what? I loved this site!!:'(
Disney ! Disney ! Disney! ��
what happened to like 60 family movies that were here last night? (6-11-13) they are gone now. Like epic, prince of Egypt, princess mononoke, etc..
Why does it say it wont work?.. the "blog is gone."..? If it gets running again add Winnie the pooh and the hefelump:) please and thank you!!
Hello everyone, I hope you all have a great day. I have already explained everything on my Disney facebook page. You may want to check it by going here
https://www.facebook.com/FreeDisneyMovies
Please be sure to like the facebook to get notification when blog is restored.
Thanks and have a great week.
I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!! <3 This means alot to me, Disney is my life !!!
im new to this site and I love it but I only now English and atlantis:milos return isn't in English and I don't like subtlites
it is english, it just starts out with a different language.
ohh I didn't no thank you for telling me that im new here and I have about a week searching that movie and like I now find it I thought it was another language than I scream no!!!! but thank you now I now
could you please add the movie Freaky Friday the newer version I love that movie and am not able to watch it because our VCR is broken
Disney princess movies please im dying to see them but cant find anywhere! :(
can you please add guardians of ga'hoole?
Could you add The Hunchback of Notre Dame 2 please(: this is really convenient for me especially since I babysit alot!
please i need jeorge of the jungle
Could u add shrek? And I know it's not disney, but percy Jackson and the lightning theif?
What about jungle book 2
Love disney, been to the parks 80 times and i Love this site and have a few requests, could you add the house of mouse films, poohs heffalump movie, as well as some of the disney channel originals such as Cheetah Girls and Princess Protection Program?????
Add the land before time movies !! All of them . Please !!
Can you add The princess and the frog?
Hi I justed wanted to ask in see if you can fined hokes pokes or maybe helloween town plz I loved them when I was a kid in I would love for my kids to see them. But i cant fine them if u can I would be very thankful
Could you please add The Wild Thornberries? :)
is there a chance that u can add 101 dalmations 2pretty please
I would like to see Shorts the movie & add a Horror catagory please and thank you :)
i would like to say thank you for sharing these movies online now i can see the movies i have never seen before & seeing my childhood ones as well I will try to keep posting movies i would like to see if its possible or although all these are great too THANX AGAIN!!!
hunchback of notre dam 2 woudl also be wonderful
i see u have the first lad before time in the list. how about adding the rest of the franchise too please
Can you add the wizard of oz. it is a walt Disney animation
Can you add Bridge to Terabithia please?
First of all THANK YOU!
I love disney and I was thrilled.when I found this!
Can you please post the other swan princesses and the lizzie mcguire movie?
Great uploads so far. What about The Pagemaster?
Winnie the pooh (2011)
Please can you put the full version of Tinkerbell secret of the wings
Hi there :)
I love this site SOOOOOOOOOO much!!!
I know this doesn't have to do with the Disney movies, its more adventure
but could you please...with cheese and a cherry on top ;) ...add the Harry potters wen you get a chance.
I know alot of people will enjoy them :D
Can you add hotel Transylvania?
Can You add Alpha and omega and the croods.
How about trying to find the movie "So Dear to My Heart" is it available?
I know Harry potter is not a Disney movie but plz add part 6&7
Treasure planet pleeeeeeeease??
Everytime I click on one it says the blog is gone what's happened?
What happened to my favorite blog?! D:
PLEASE MAKE THIS SITE WORK ITS THE ONLY THING THAT BRIGHTENS UP MY DAY REMINISCING MY OLD CHILDHOOD MEMORIES/MOVIES!!! PLEASE BRING IT BACK!
Can you add How to Train Your Dragon please?
hunchback of notre dame 2
I love all of these movies but I was hoping you can add Simon burch
please bring back the blog
what happened to the blog! I LOVE WATCHING THE MOVIES PLEASE BRING IT BACK
where did the blog go??????
Please add, Cats Dont Dance
First what happened to the other blog and second can you add the cat returns, up from poppy hill, and mosters uvi.please
can please add teen beach movie
Can u plz add spider wick chronicles thanks love the cite
Thank you for the movies :-) It is saying that The Emperor's New Groove as been removed :s if possible please could you add all of the Pirates Of The Caribbean movies.
Can you add the secret of NIMH please? :)
When are you guys gunna add monsters inc. 2???I Hope SOON!
Where did how to train your dragon go? Little cousins watched it before and want to see it again, but now its gone??
Atlantis: Milo's return isn't working :((
howl's moving castle isn't showing up
Hey I know you get a lot of requests but could you please upload camp rock & camp rock 2 I haven't seen them in ages and can't find them anywear xxx ps love this site x
The other blog stopped working, I was wondering when it would be fixed. I'm a big fan of this site and miss it.
Hi, could you please upload How to Train Your Dragon? It's a really good movie! Thanks!
Hi by any chance could you add Wreck it Ralph to this list? I'd love to see that movie
Tiggers big movie... I can't find it :-) Pleaseeeee
Can you please add the Newest version of peter pan (Not the cartoon)Pretty Pleaseeee! :)
It's already there
Could you please add "Teen Beach Movie" and "Alice in wonderland"? Thank you very much!
Can u add parents trap (1998)
Is spirited away 2 a film yet? If it is please could you upload it I just love spirited away!
Despicable me
Thanks so much for this site I have been enjoying these awesome disney movies thanks:-) can u please add turbo smurfs 2 and disney planes please thanks
so much
May you also add dispicable me 2 thank, monaters university is not working
I love your blog so much! So many movies to choose from!!! But there's a movie i've been dying to watch, snow white and the huntsman !!! Thank you
please add mean girls
PLEASE PLEASE PUT LION KING 2 ON HERE!!
Okay I know this is DreamWorks but could you put How To Train Your Dragon?
can you please add tangled ever after full movie and can you add despicable me 1 and 2
dude what happened to your other blog please please please please please please bring it back
Hi, I really liked your other blog can you pleeeease bring it back?? It was really awesome, if its possible i would love it back thanks!!!!
can you please add human movies like not always cartoons thanks
ThEy
The Rescuers, The Rescuers 2 Down Under and I know its not a Disney movie but How To Train Your Dragon♥
CAN U PLEASE ADD LET IT SHINE AND ICE AGE CONTINENTAL DRIFT!!!!! PLEASe!!!!
Treasure Planet <3 please..
Yes Treasure Planet please and the first Tarzan! Please Please Please! :)
where has the blog gone? I can't get onto it?!?!?! PLEASE HELP!!!
are these videos copyrighted? and also streaming a copyrighted film is legal, isn't it? Much appreciated if you could answer questions as i want to watch quite a few of the films. thanks
Can you please add pirates of the carrabean the curse of the black pearl I just love the film
Can u add balto 3
Have you added spirited away? if not, can you?
That blog isnt gone just go to the bottom of the page and press home
Can you please add monsters universtiy, turbo, and despicable me 2 please thanks so much
For some reason on WALL-E the sound is 2 seconds fast. Please please please fix it up i really wanted to watch it! oh and thank you soo much for all these movies! i've been looking for a site for ages on all the old disney movies and here they are!! thanks!!!
Add free Willy please. Iknow it's not a Disney movie but I'm dying to see that movie
Can you fix wreck it Ralph please and I love rise of the guardians that is my favourite movie
Really they have mulan 2 on Netflix
All DOGS GO TO HEAVEN
DO YOU REALLY EVEN READ THESE
I HOPE SOOOOOOOOOO
PLEASE PLEASE A MILLION TIMES PLEASE ADD ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN!!!!!
OTAY THATS ALL.....TANK YOUUU
Anastasia Please :)
Bee movie
Please add a cinderella story with hilary duff! Pleasee
can you please put princess and the frog on here?
u got to add epic I still havnt wached it pleaseeeeeeeeee
could u add the peter pan (real life)and i realy like yor blog
pls add monsters university
pls add despicable me 2
Can you add some disney channel origional movies like Lemonade mouth and camp rock please? I would so like to relive my childhood ! Oh and Scott pilgrim vs the world was a good sudgestion too! Thanks
My almost 5 year old daughter started watching monsters University on here the other day, but we had to leave and she only got to see half the movie, I just went to put it back on for her, but it is gone :( So is despicible me 2 which I wanted to see. Can they be re-added pleaaasssseee???
A Bugs Life isn't working for me :(
Just FYI: Lion King 2 isn't working. It shows up as a mostly blank page with only the logo and ads popping up.
This is so AMAZING!!! It makes me so happy. Thank you so so so much!!
I would love to see The Proud Family Movie (:
Alpha and Omega please :)
can you add jack and the giant slayer please..
Please add smurfs........
Thanks for all movies and please please add smurfs.its my first request.... I love your site.....
Please add smurfs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thx a lot this is the best Disney movie site I ever found although not 100% pure Disney movie but also got others like Ghibli Studio Animation and etc