Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001). Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone) (Harry Potter 1) in the United States released as Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone) is the film adaptation of the first Harry Potter book Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling. The film appeared in 2001. An employee of Warner Bros.. bought the film rights to the book for a relatively low price even before the books were a great success. The film was made at Leavesden Film Studios. The second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh (which was split into two parts) have already been successfully filmed.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone revenue were around 976 million dollars worldwide and making it the fourth most successful film ever made, after Titanic, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King and Pirates of the Caribbean 2. The film was nominated for three Oscars, for Best Costumes, Best Music and Best Set-dressing.
Learn How To Watch Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001) Online Free No Download and No Surveys
1- Once you see the picture of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone movie, hit the play button once (the one with triangle) to play movie.
2- Wait 5-10 min for movie stream to load and buffer
3- If you want to pause stream, hit the pause button (the one with two rectangles on it)
4- To watch any part of the movie (fast-forward), click the progress bar and move forward or backward.
Want to watch Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone full movie (Harry Potter 1) in full screen mode? click the full screen button (2 arrows button) in the right bottom corner of the player. Your comments are highly appreciated, let me know your opinion on Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone 2001 movie.
Labels: Adventure , Family , Harry Potter
Thank you! Loved it!
None of the movies will work on my ipad for a reason the play button has a cross through it I'm confused help?
Thank u .. I enjoyed watching it on my ipad and it was jus great .. Please keep adding more movies :D this website is very beneficial and. I will surely tell it to all my frnds who really need help with that ;) thank u <3
Thanks for your comments and I am really glad to hear that stream works fine.
Anon (2nd comment), keep refreshing till you get it to work. It works fine here on my iPad and I use safari browser.
Can I turn off the subtitle? Thanks! :)
Please put kick ass 2 I will do any thing copy if you agree
Take the subtitles off please? So annoying.
Nothing works!!!!!! This site sucks
Please take off the subtitles but otherwise I love this site thnxs for making the site:)
I noticed that some of the parts were missing mostly in the beginning
Enjoyed it a lot!!!!!:*)
I can't get it to work
I love all the movies thank you
it takes a lot of time
it doesnt wrk bldy hel
thx a lot
It started but after fucking slow buffering it stopped at 1:16:16 and when I restarted it it didn't start fuck off
thank you :)
It works perfectly fine, thanks! Please take on more movies:)
was great
thank you so much
pls give more movies
I enjoyed it
Theres something about this movie that isnt right, theres so many scenes that arent in this movie.. Why is that? Like the one harry 'burned' snape in potions class
Thx a lot it's great
could do without the spanish captions
I didn't think it would work but it does!
works amazing. a bit pixely at a few parts though.
can you translate it in arabic please !
What language are the subtitles in? BTW I loved the movie!
For some reason it will not turn on on my samsung galaxy ace 2 it will not let me play
I just read the book and am desparate to waych the film
It wouldn't let me watch the full movie. It won't let me skip past the part where it stopped either. and the subtitles are a bit annoying.
Its not going :(
taking too much time!!!!
Works perfectly for me ! I just started reading the books (never too late,eh?) & I never watched the movies in order or all the way through. Thank you so so much :) ! I watch them all the time now
not working on my laptop just loading all the time
Its great, but when i was by the scene with the trol, he quit and beggin by anorther scene! What can i do?
It worked perfectly for me
Works for me you have to wait at least 10 minutes for streaming to complete and then the movie will begin to play
Good but, loads long.
Works just great.... I am NOT impressed with movie.... They got A LOT of details wrong. Also, how come it has forin subtitles?
True
Takes a lifetime to load :(
i Very Thanks its tru
how do I get rid of subtitles?
I cried
how we remove the subs? :x
subtitles would be better as optional x
Super awesome site!!! But can you upload the captain America movies and thor movies too? thanks so much!!!
enjoyed watching it...thanks a lot
the video stopped about 55:00 mins into the movie. otherwise i love the site. i have almost watched every one of your movies you have put up in the Disney sections...
If its taking too much time, your WiFi is not good or your mobile data is terrible.....
Awesome book.
I was able to watch only a part of the movie...:(
THANK YOUUUUU,I thought this website same like others,they always charge up bills and want us to make account. Thanks a lot though
It works well in my smart phone, but it doesn't work in my coumputer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(
Why does it have a line across the play button. Why can't i press play and why is the play button blocked?
Thx !! Just had to refresh at one point
Not working
This movie dose not work for me can you fix the bugs?????!?!
Put the movie back on please
Please put it back up!
Please?
I thought it wouldn't work..... And it didn't
subtitles off please ?????
love it, thanks a lot! could you please add the pirates of Carribean please?
Mine was in bad definition... but the best thing i found!
I can't even find the play button. Can anyone tell me where it is?
messes up sometimes but all around a good sight to use
How many minutes does it take to load !! Or should i say hours and not minute ! Dammit Im just like wtf ! Im waiting like 3 hours! For wat?! No lies .. Waste of time!
Can you make it in HD please?
Why are these subtitles in Romanian and also why don't Romanians have their own language I spotted cognates from French, Spanish, English, and Italian; not to mention the randomly placed letters from the Cyrillic alphabet. I mean really, they should pick one and stick with it at the very least, but those things being said the video upload is more than adequate and I appreciate it all of my complaints are about the Romanian language in general.
5 stars unbelivable
can u plz share the movie again? its not loading!
I want.. to watch more Harry Potter!
It kept stopping out of no where.
The only bad thing about this is the subtitle! ��
It's amzing! I've lost my set but this really makes up for it
I pushed arrows to make screen larger it doesn't work
it is not working
All of you guys that are saying the subtitles are annoying - think about this:
There are deaf people who watch television too.
How about you fuck off?
its not working,i watch to a part of the movie thats nowhere near the end and i cant watch past that point in the movie
Subtitles should be optional
Emma Watson was a good actor even then
Her fake accent is flawless lolol
can we not have subtitles??
i want english subtitles.
WTF WTF i watched the movie and thirteen minutes in, it stopped!!!!!!!!!!
this is so lame! it loads soooo long, and with the stupid subtitles, it so annoying. can't even watch whole movie, it just stopped at 46 min
movie is great but the sound is soft
I love the site , good work admin
this is the only site where you can watch movies without signing or downloading
it'll be better if the sound is louder, and it kinda loads long
Noooooooooooooooooooo!!! You CANNOT turn off the subtitle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROMANIANS ARE COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much! couldn't find the movie for a long time!!!!
It does work plz mr admin repair ur website or this dump movie ..
this is just 2 good but it would be better if there were no subs
Ugggh. It's soooo frustrating... Every time I click the play button, I wait , the after sometime something will appear saying 'the request has timed out' the fck
Thank u so much..i love it
Mine doesn't even play a minute when it's restarting itself, I've tried plenty of times, anyone know other sites where I can watch it?
Yay, thanks
* an for the people who said it didn't work it worked for me and im on a android phone
Says it had been removed.so were chamber of secret and prisoner of azkaban.but thanks for the other movies!!!!!
Been removed. :(
They are gone:( please put them back on. My son and I love to watch them together...
Why isn't there public access? I was able to watch two weeks ago
It will not play:(
to anyone who thinks the top one is the only bit of the movie, top=first half bottom=other half. I hope this helps a bit!