Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007). Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter 5) is the fifth Harry Potter film, based on the book by author JK Rowling. The film was released in most countries (including Netherlands, Belgium and other europe countries) on July 11, 2007. In UK, the film released on Friday, July 13th. The film was directed by David Yates. The script was written by Michael Goldenberg. The theme music of John Williams was reused and they added a new music by Nicholas Hooper. The film received a PG warning note which means that parents are encouraged to watch their children. The film received a 12 + rating.
Learn How To Watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007) Online Free No Download and No Surveys
1- Once you see the picture of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie, hit the play button once (the one with triangle) to play movie.
2- Wait 5-10 min for movie stream to load and buffer
3- If you want to pause stream, hit the pause button (the one with two rectangles on it)
4- To watch any part of the movie (fast-forward), click the progress bar and move forward or backward.
Want to watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix full movie (Harry Potter 5) in full screen mode? click the full screen button (2 arrows button) in the right bottom corner of the player. Your comments are highly appreciated, let me know your opinion on Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix 2007 movie.
Labels: Adventure , Family , Fantasy , Harry Potter
Awesome, but the video doesnt match the audio
Audio isn't right, but thanks anyway I enjoyed :)
Kirstin and josie, thanks for letting me know about the audio thing. I have added a new stream. Please check it and let me know if sound matches with the audio or not. Thanks.
Play button has a line through it :(
Yeah, why play button has a line through it? I can't watch any movie because of that..
It says that the video has been removed from public access. :(
Disgusting
keeps on pausing after several minutes and will not continue to load! i have to keep refreshing it which makes it a hassle.
Thank you so much for the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I REALLY appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!
Videos play well on my crap windows phone!! This is one of the rare sites where the videos work!! Brilliant thank you :)
It Says This Video Has Been Removed From Public Access. Please Fix It.
Pleeease Fix It!
Ikrrr!!!!!:*)
Please fix it!!
I hope you can put one up soon :)
What happened to the movie all of them so they have been removed
This movie has been removed from public access
I hope everything is okay! But I noticed that a bunch of the movies are being marked removed. Which is sad, because I love this site
Can you please find another stream this one has been removed from public access
removed from public access
Best website ever!
Amazin movie
The movie doesn't play properly, it takes forever to load and when it does; the movie plays for 5 secs only. After that it will take another long time to reload and play for 5 more seconds. Please fix it.
glitchy on my tablet can't locate the full screen arrows.when I enlarge it the blue arrow comes along you get what you pay for:-)
I have to amend my comment above the movie downloaded to my tablet. works great. I am enjoying the subtitles:-)
Thanks for this website! This video doesn't load though.. any advice?
loved it!
It won't work to watch it with two videos up. Would you take one of them down possibly? I would love to watch the movie haven't seen them yet.
I love this site so I hate to complain, but it is not loading very fast. I don't think it is my internet. I've been waiting 30 minutes already. Thanks for the movie though! :-
Doesn't work
everything work well, tnx
Worked well but, at the end it started glitching.
Worked well but can you please add more movies thank you for reading this if you do because comments like this are usually ignored
excellent movie i loved it
Please do upload more. Well, I am very impressed by this site. GREAT JOB AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!
the sound is English but the subtitles is spanish
Everything is perfect, thank you so much!! Really appreciate this :)
The subtitles aren't in Spanish.
Thanks, its all perfect. I broke my disc and now I have a replacement.
I see no video.
It says that it's been removed from public access please can you sort this out
It's been removed from public access. I've tried everything. I refreshed it used the google app used google chrome used safari. Nothing works! Please fix it all of the Harry Potter movies have been removed! :-(
I know right it's soo annoying
Pls fix the remove movies!!!:-? ��
WHERE IS THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sobs uncontrollably. THIS WEBSITE USED TO BE AWESOME, I WANT THE PRINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im watching twilight next
This works perfectly!!!!!
THANK YOU!!!! :)
the movie wasnt over, even after watching the two videos....... I want to see the rest :(
It keeps pausing soooo annoying!!����