Watch Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009) Full Movie Online For Free English Stream

Where To Find Free Movies OnlineHarry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009). Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter 6) is the sixth Harry Potter film, based on book by British author JK Rowling. The film was directed by David Yates who also previously directed the fifth film. The film was shot between September 24 2007 and May 17, 2008.

The film was scheduled to be released in 2008 but Warner Brothers decided to move to July 17, 2009. In Europe, it was released in July 15. The release date change of 6th film did not affect the production of the latest film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows which will be split into 2 parts. Myspace rated the film suitable for children aged 9 years and older. However, Warner Bros. explained, after consultation with myspace, that the film was only suitable for 'children over twelve years' because the' frightening images, effects and acts of violence "that occurred in the film.

The film won the highest number of visitors ever at an opening. In total, the film earned more than 104 million dollars.

Learn How To Watch Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009) Online Free No Download and No Surveys
1- Once you see the picture of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince movie, hit the play button once (the one with triangle) to play movie.
2- Wait 5-10 min for movie stream to load and buffer
3- If you want to pause stream, hit the pause button (the one with two rectangles on it)
4- To watch any part of the movie (fast-forward), click the progress bar and move forward or backward.

Want to watch Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince full movie (Harry Potter 6) in full screen mode? click the full screen button (2 arrows button) in the right bottom corner of the player. Your comments are highly appreciated, let me know your opinion on Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince 2009 movie.

Labels: , , ,

76 Responses to " Watch Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009) Full Movie Online For Free English Stream "

  1. Anonymous says:

    I love it. Thank you soooo much! <3

  2. Anonymous says:

    Thank you :)

  3. Anonymous says:

    Not working

  4. Admin says:

    You are welcome :)

    Anon, refresh the webpage and try again. It works fine here.

  5. Anonymous says:

    Well it think it is better if the sub is English. But thanks for this

  6. Anonymous says:

    Won't work, the play button has a slash through it

  7. Anonymous says:

    Aw been removed like #5

  8. Anonymous says:

    Can you please get rid of those subtitles?

  9. What the heck?! It stops @ 153minutes O_O booooooooooooo

  10. Anonymous says:

    Why are there subtitles! I'm not going to watch it because there are subtitles and they are REALLY annoying!!!

  11. Anonymous says:

    I hate who ever took it off

  12. Anonymous says:

    It says this video has been removed from public access!!!!

  13. Anonymous says:

    Admin, the video was removed!!!

  14. Plzz put the movie back, unlike other people i am polite and would not curse like, anonymous

  15. Anonymous says:

    Please put the video back on. Thanks

  16. Anonymous says:

    Has been removed from public access

  17. Anonymous says:

    Excellent!!! Thank you...

  18. On mine, I have access. I think maybe it's not available in your country

  19. Anonymous says:

    Could you put the half blood prince back please

  20. Anonymous says:

    Please put the half blood prince.....please

  21. Anonymous says:

    It says no public access can you please fix my problemPLEEEEAAASE

  22. Anonymous says:

    Audio and video not matching ����

  23. Anonymous says:

    Please put back on

  24. Anonymous says:

    lol u wrong works for me in us

  25. Anonymous says:

    WHO cares about subtitles just deal with it

  26. Anonymous says:

    it is not only avaible in UK also available in US s




  27. Anonymous says:

    I HATE SNAPE :( crying

  28. Anonymous says:

    Yes i agree. Thanks btw for this amazing site:>

  29. Anonymous says:

    it says removed from public :C

  30. Anonymous says:

    hi I'm only twelve and I'm really upset because harry potter and the half blood prince is removed(or at least in America) and i haven't seen it yet. I have read all the books thirteen times and wanted so badly to watch it. besides, all the other ones worked! i can't find it any where else!! please put it back on BEFORE i turn 20!!

  31. Anonymous says:

    can you please put it back up as it has been removed from public access
    thank you

  32. Anonymous says:

    It only goes to about half, could you please put up the full movie Thanks!! :)

  33. Anonymous says:

    thanks much

  34. Anonymous says:

    This movie is awsome and I enjoyed it lods
    thanks :)

  35. Admin says:

    Thanks for your comments everyone and glad to hear stream is working fine.

  36. it stopped. wer is the remainder of the movie?

  37. Anonymous says:

    Brilliant wonderfull amazing...

  38. Anonymous says:

    awesome

  39. Anonymous says:

    What? It worked fine w/ me.

  40. Anonymous says:

    Works fine for me luv this movie soo cool sorry to the twelve year old boy since you can't watch it. Try putlocker and type it in other then that I can't help sorry :( good luck ;)

  41. Anonymous says:

    awesome!!!!!

  42. Anonymous says:

    best movie made ever!!!!!!

  43. Anonymous says:

    Appears to have Arabic subtitles. I was under the impression that english subtitles were going to be present. So far, (10:23) into it, it seems to work fine.

  44. Anonymous says:

    Haha Snape thinks hes some type of prince. LOL.
    BTW loved the movies you post. Thnx

  45. Anonymous says:

    My sound isn't working !!!

  46. Anonymous says:

    it keeps buffering plz fix it. ty

  47. Anonymous says:

    The Spanish translations at the bottom of the screen annoy me. I wish there was a way to turn them on so they weren't distracting!

  48. Anonymous says:

    Awful quality, honestly- It buffered so often that at times, I couldn't even understand what the characters were saying because it would pause so often. Then, about an hour in, the webpage restarted. Not my computer or internet connection- the webpage literally took me out of full screen, and when I hit the play button, I was back at the beginning. I would've used my usual movie program, but for some reason, this movie in particular wouldn't work. I hope I don't have to use this website again, because the quality ruined my experience and I had to restart it.

  49. Anonymous says:

    what language is the subtitle in? It seems as if it's in Croatian? I recongized a few words. Like eye,piece, and yes. Or is it Romanian?

  50. Anonymous says:

    Admin can you tell me how to take off subtitles but otherwise thanks SOOOO much

  51. Anonymous says:

    Death Eaters, the ultimate Draco x Harry shippers.

  52. Anonymous says:

    It doesnt allow me to watch it

  53. Anonymous says:

    Why is the video gone? It was here yesterday. Admin, please put it back.

  54. Anonymous says:

    PUT IT BACK!!!!!!!!!! AND I HATE THE SUBTITLES!!!!!!!!!!

  55. Anonymous says:

    All it says is "This video has been removed from public access." What? Sad day.
    Are there any other sites it works on? Possibly? I don't know. -sigh-

  56. Anonymous says:

    Removed from public access again

  57. Anonymous says:

    It has been fkin removed

  58. Anonymous says:

    It is remove from public access please put it back up again.

  59. Anonymous says:

    Plz put back the movie because it says that it has been removed from public access. ...

  60. Anonymous says:

    This website is lovely but can you please put the movie back

  61. Anonymous says:

    please put it back on I beg you or I tell my mom!!!!!

  62. Anonymous says:

    just kidding what would my mom do about it but please put it back. I am talking to everyone please watch percyjackson and the sea of monsters until the movie is back!

  63. Anonymous says:

    mythology rocks

  64. Anonymous says:

    It's not working
    It says it has been removed

  65. Anonymous says:

    Please put it back up, I been waiting patiently for 3 whole straight days to see the movie. I can't see the first part of Deathly Hallows until I see the Half-Blood Prince. PLEASE PUT IT BACK UP FOR THE PUBLIC TO ACCESS IT!!!!!!

    Thankyou! : )

  66. Anonymous says:

    I've been waiting a week for that video to be put back and it would be much appreciated if it was. Thank you.

  67. Anonymous says:

    It says it's been removed from public access.. But it says it in Russian???

  68. Anonymous says:

    Thank you for putting it back. :)

  69. Admin says:

    You are welcome :)

  70. Anonymous says:

    swag.

  71. Anonymous says:

    I'm just wondering... Why are there Romanian subtitles embedded directly into the video?

  72. Anonymous says:

    Mwah.....Harry Potter absolute fan girlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll..................like yassssssssssssssss

  73. Anonymous says:

    Can you please put the movie back on?

  74. Anonymous says:

    Can we have the movie back plllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllz?

  75. Anonymous says:

    Excellent! But it won't work in Full-Screen

  76. Anonymous says:

    Won't load the picture T-T
    I am waiting 15 minutes already.

Leave A Comment: