Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (2010). Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 (Harry Potter 7) is the first of a total of two film of the same Harry Potter book by British author JK Rowling. The film covers the first half of the book. The film's official release at November 17, 2010, in europe. Warner Bros. handled the distribution. The three actors who are the main characters in the previous six films: Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson all made their appearance. Learn How To Watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (2010) Online Free No Download and No Surveys
1- Once you see the picture of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 movie, hit the play button once (the one with triangle) to play movie.
2- Wait 5-10 min for movie stream to load and buffer
3- If you want to pause stream, hit the pause button (the one with two rectangles on it)
4- To watch any part of the movie (fast-forward), click the progress bar and move forward or backward.
Want to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 full movie (Harry Potter 7) in full screen mode? click the full screen button (2 arrows button) in the right bottom corner of the player. Your comments are highly appreciated, let me know your opinion on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 2010 movie.
Labels: Adventure , Family , Fantasy , Harry Potter
Excellent quality, plays very well! Although the subtitles are annoying and pointless.
doesnt work
nice movie thanks admin you have done a great job and sky high absolutely amazing one of the best movies I have ever seen.
Thanks for your comments. Anon, it works fine here. Refresh the page and try to load stream again.
Awesome but why did you put romanian subtitles?
It's got a line through the play button and hasn't worked and can you get rid of the subtitles
I cried when Dobby died )):
Worked great for me! Thanks for uploading! I cried when Dobby died as well :(
Why have you removed the HP movies? Is there another place for us to view them?
Yah what happened it said it has been removed heeeeellllllppppp meeeeeee! Help us all
Yea pleasseeeeee put it back on and all the other ones that have been removed from public access! !!!!!!!!!
It has been removed :(
WHY its removed?????!!! I can't believe it the admin should know that people love Harry Potter, if I was the admin I would remove all the other stupid things that the admin put on this website, I though that this websites are great but no,, a little bit disappointing. If you want people to be happy put it back,
Yea I agree we all love Harry Potter, you should put it back
I agree too
I agree as well
Yes, that is right we are your biggest fans because you are a really great person,, in England just one Harry potter movie costs 16£ in my town, why not watch it for free? We will be really great full if you put in back ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and don't mind the haters,, haters are being hated,, remember we would like to watch it, so please, please, pleaase, put it back
Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeee
I was trying to find Harry potter movie the deathly hallows part one but everywhere is removed so please I'm begging you
:-(((((((((( :(((((( :((( see I am crying
Has been removed from public access
It says the video has been removed from public access. I think you need a new stream.
It says that the Harry potter is removed why is it removed
thankyou for this movie!!! loved it
First half of the movie was great but I couldn't watch the rest of it because it said it was removed for public access. Could you please put it back up?
Can you please upload the second part of the movie?
The second video is removed from public access please put it back up.
Please please please put back the 2nd part of the movie please please please
A new one part stream has been added. Enjoy :)
Hegwig! NOOOOOO! Hedwig had so much to live for! I'm crying right now
The subtitles are annoying.
Woohoo workin
I love this:)
love it amazing
nice move
Hedwig Madeye Dobby minister of magic muggle family dumbledore cedric sirius
snape and draco
deserve to die I think draco is doing it against his will
Dumbledore
AWESOME!!!!
Dont see the point of the subtitles but other than that the movie was awesome
Sometimes I think Harry and Luna should date.....
I LOOOOOVVVEEEEE this movie soooooo glad u uploaded it ur awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it does not work!!! i tried to refresh the page like 3 times and the picture wont come !!!!!!!!!!! usally i use this website and it works perfectly fine and now it doent work
I can't believe it's been 4 years since this came out.
I wanna cry now.
Worked perfectly with amazing quality tho subtitles annoying- Amazing film! Thank you so much for uploading! Cant believe Toby died :-( cant wait to see part 2 now! Thanks again
Love you for this site!!!!! Many thanks!!!! Can you please add more movies?
I love it!
Thank you sooo much for publishing it. :))
Plays for 5 seconds and pauses for another 5 seconds then plays for another 5 seconds
This site is awesome! I've been trying to find Harry Potter movies everywhere and this site has all of them and they're great quality! Thanks!
Best visual quality I found on the Internet so far but after 10 minutes it stopped, then played, stopped and played every few seconds. :(
bogspot never stops u idiot. blogspot is the best websitte for movies. thx admin for keepin this free
It keeps stopping and going back to the beginning. There is no way to fast-forward either
I keep going back to when Ginny and Harry kiss
It's SOOO cute
Having issues fast forwarding to the place I was previously. I don't want to watch an hour of the movie again because I can't fast forward. :(
why doesint it work it say video removed from public access :'(
Removed from public access
What's wrong with it? It's removed from public access:( so is Deathly Hallows part 2...
admin please try and get both of the deathly hallows back up pls
It isnt working!! :( please please can u fix it!??! I was waited to read the book before i watched it and now it isnt working!? Please help!
It's not working along with all the other HP movies. It just has a black screen. Please fix.
I want to see how it ends please put it back on it has a line through the play button and it wont let me watch it but i love all the other movies on this website but dont have that problem
Not working
so dam slow