Watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 (2011) Full Movie Online For Free English Stream

Where To Find Free Movies OnlineHarry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 (2011). Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (Harry Potter 8) is the second of a total of two film of the same Harry Potter book by British author JK Rowling. The film deals with the second half of the book. The film's official release at July 13, 2011, in Europe. Warner Bros. handled the distribution. The three actors who the main characters in the previous seven Harry Potter movies: Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson also all made their appearance.

Learn How To Watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 (2011) Online Free No Download and No Surveys
1- Once you see the picture of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 movie, hit the play button once (the one with triangle) to play movie.
2- Wait 5-10 min for movie stream to load and buffer
3- If you want to pause stream, hit the pause button (the one with two rectangles on it)
4- To watch any part of the movie (fast-forward), click the progress bar and move forward or backward.

Want to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 full movie (Harry Potter 8) in full screen mode? click the full screen button (2 arrows button) in the right bottom corner of the player. Your comments are highly appreciated, let me know your opinion on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 2011 movie.

Labels: , , ,

56 Responses to " Watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 (2011) Full Movie Online For Free English Stream "

  1. Anonymous says:

    Could you add What A Girl Wants, Sydney White, Easy A, Picture Perfect, Raise Your Voice, A Cinderella Story (Hillary Duff), She's Out Of My League, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Becoming Jane, and Crazy Stupid Love please please please please! Love the site

  2. Anonymous says:

    Hang over 3

  3. Anonymous says:

    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
    Its so hard to find streaming movies nowaday, let alone Harry Porter series compiled at a page!
    Seriously thank you!

  4. Anonymous says:

    Please please please !!!!!!!!!!!!
    can you put english subtitles for all the harry potters movies you have!!!!!!!!



    THANK YOU SO MUCH IF YOU DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. Anonymous says:

    I have been wanting to ask y the films I watch keep on pausing and I can't watch it after that if u would look into fixing it I would greatly appreciate it ☺

  6. Admin says:

    Thanks for your comments everyone. I would love to put english subtitles on all movies but I can't edit streams.

    Anon, refresh the page and it should work fine.

  7. Anonymous says:

    Unable to play Harry potter and the deathly hallows part 2, can you fix it? Thanks!

  8. Anonymous says:

    I have the same problem one minute I can watch it next I can't :/ love the sight tho when films do work

  9. Anonymous says:

    Keep trying to put subtitles it would be ok even if you put english subtitles for hanna montanna film ,the half blood prince
    And the goblet of fire and the deathly hallows part 2 on the harry potter films
    THANK YOU SO MUCH IF YOU DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And please I am begging you
    If your wondering why for the subtitles it's because I can't really hear very well
    And I will appreciate it if you put subtitles

  10. Aidan says:

    There's a line through the play button on all 8 movies, is this normal? Or is there something wrong with my iPad?

  11. Anonymous says:

    Why is there a line through my play button !? I can't click on it and I can't watch it at all

  12. Anonymous says:

    Why are most of them removed I love the Harry Potter movies and have get to see Order Of The Phoenix and Deathly Hallows part 2

  13. Alice says:

    Tip: If the volume is too low for you try using headphones. Thats what I do (: really awesome site by the way! Could you try adding the new Alice in wonderland and afterearth? xx

  14. Anonymous says:

    it says the movie has been removed

  15. Harry Potter :Order of the phoenix, Half-blood prince, and deathly hollows 1&2 has been removed.

  16. Anonymous says:

    The last four links say this video has been removed from public access. Can you please fix that? It's annoying.

  17. Anonymous says:

    As the others said, both deathly hallows, half blood prince, order of the pheonix, and prisoner of azkaban have been removed. Fix please? btw I love your site

  18. Anonymous says:

    Please fix the stream really wanna watch it

  19. Anonymous says:

    it says this video has been removed from public access.....please fix it asap

  20. Anonymous says:

    Please fix the stream :( i really really really want it watch it

  21. Anonymous says:

    I have watched almost every harry potter movie and I can't watch this one because it says it has been removed from public access please fix that

  22. Can u put this movie back on

  23. Anonymous says:

    Bad teacher pulzzzzz put it on and catching fire

  24. Anonymous says:

    Put fantastic beasts and where to find them on this website plzzz it's harry potter but 70 years before he was born

  25. Anonymous says:

    Can u add mean girls 1&2 plzz thx

  26. it was really awesome...thank u so much:)

  27. Anonymous says:

    The first video plays about 30 minutes and then won't play any more. Please fix.

  28. Anonymous says:

    what has happed it wont let my play the videos thsi is really bad please fix it

  29. There all sound.. video was not appeard.. fix it pls. Thnks

  30. Anonymous says:

    i love this movie!

  31. Ohhhhh thanq sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much I always failed to watch deathly hallows part 2 bt today iv seen it finally n thanx 2 u ....amazg quality superb movie wd no stopping no buffering very very gud job thanq so much

  32. Anonymous says:

    Yeh it works well it's really handy

  33. Anonymous says:

    kute ke bachon spanish subtitles tumhara baap parhe ga?

  34. Anonymous says:

    Really good movie, i would like it een more if Harry and Hermoine were a couple,,but anyways, great job JK Rowling:)and admin , tnx for adding it , because of your site I became a Harry Potter fan :) tnx so much.

  35. I hate the end i mean Come on hè coup breng evry body back to life!!!!?!?!?

  36. Raffs says:

    Admin this website is seriously love always works fine for me fpr every movie thanks so much admin

  37. Anonymous says:

    Works great! Thank you sooooooo much!!!! Loved it!!!!

  38. Anonymous says:

    I love you i love you i love you!!!!!
    THANK YOY! !!!

  39. I always thought that Harry would fall for Hermoine but oh well.....

  40. Anonymous says:

    The movie keeps stopping in random places, and the volume keeps turning off in random places.

  41. Anonymous says:

    can you please add all movies of narnia

  42. Anonymous says:

    Thank you! Been looking for free download of this movie for ages but couldn't find one. Lucky to find your site. Nice resolution and audio quality! Keep it up!

  43. Anonymous says:

    the second half has been removed :(

  44. tobias says:

    it would have been so sick if they have made harry potter 8 featuring the kids of potter, weasley and hermaine, and draco!

  45. Anonymous says:

    Not the whole movie

  46. Anonymous says:

    Removed from public access

  47. Anonymous says:

    Line through play button

  48. Anonymous says:

    Wont work

  49. Anonymous says:

    Removed from public access, could you add it back please? :)

  50. Anonymous says:

    Removed from public access, could you add it back please? :)

  51. Anonymous says:

    it says removed from public access can you add it back please please please :)

  52. Anonymous says:

    Really good movie

  53. Anonymous says:

    Love the movie just can you take away the subtitles or make them English? It would be nice...

  54. Anonymous says:

    Screens are jet black. not able to play

Leave A Comment: