Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002). Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter 2) is a 2002 film based on the novel by JK Rowling. The film was released on November 3, 2002 and was just like the first part directed by Chris Columbus and largely recorded at Leavesden Studios. The leading roles were again for child actors Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint. New actors are Kenneth Branagh as Gilderoy Lockhart and Jason Isaacs as Lucius Malfoy. Hugh Grant was originally cast in the role of Lockhart, but he dropped out at the last minute due to lack of time. This part is the last in which Richard Harris plays the role of Professor Dumbledore, he died just over a week before the release of the film. The script was written by Steven Kloves. Because of the busy schedule of composer John Williams the music was not completely finished, hence William Ross was hired for this task. With a length of 161 minutes, this second part provisionally the longest part of the film series. On 16 October 2004, the U.S. television network ABC Family sent an extended version of the film with added scenes.
This Harry Potter movie is so far the only one who is not nominated for an Oscar. However, the film received mostly positive reviews: Rotten Tomatoes gives the film a score of 83 out of 100 on IMDb.com, they gave the film a score of 7.2 out of 10. Financially, the film was a great success.
Learn How To Watch Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002) Online Free No Download and No Surveys
1- Once you see the picture of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets movie, hit the play button once (the one with triangle) to play movie.
2- Wait 5-10 min for movie stream to load and buffer
3- If you want to pause stream, hit the pause button (the one with two rectangles on it)
4- To watch any part of the movie (fast-forward), click the progress bar and move forward or backward.
Want to watch Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets full movie (Harry Potter 2) in full screen mode? click the full screen button (2 arrows button) in the right bottom corner of the player. Your comments are highly appreciated, let me know your opinion on Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets 2002 movie.
Labels: Adventure , Family , Fantasy , Harry Potter
Plays great! Thanks.
Mrs. West, maybe the host server was busy or too many connections. Try again in a little while and it should work fine.
Anon, glad to hear it works fine for you.
I can not get it to work, it only plays the sound.
How can i watch it in full screen?
Loved it. thanks
love it so much...tq...
It keeps freezing! :(
Why is it freezing so much when I get in the movie it starts to freeze like it doesn't want me to watch the movie or that part..... Please help me what should I do?????
Totally awesome!
thanks for uploading :)
Bruh, you're amazing! :D
I waited for a long time and then it said "sorry this video cannot be played" ....aw ://
Mine doesn't work it was working fin last night now it doesn't
to play in fullscreen, you need to click the icon with two arrows pointing in the opposite directions
it is between the "rotate" and the "change quality" icons in the toolbar
enjoy the video
the only prob is that it is very slow
well i hope i will be able to watch the whole movie. Why is it so slow
Mine says that this movie has been removed from public access D;
Says it has been removed please put back on here
Make the movie available again!
Yes it's reallyyyyy Good blog for watching movies
This has been removed from public access
Beeeeeeep!!!!????
its removed from public access?? please make it available again..
please put it back on
having same problem as others of recent.. its unavailiable
can you please reupload it???
Please reupload it!:'(
It's back :) Enjoy watching movie.
how do I get rid of subtitles - I don't know what language they're in or why they're there but they're taking up half the screen - thank you so much for this site though - spent at least half an hour looking for one where you don't need to put in credit card details!
I was watching a movie when I got home from school and I got half way into it and it froze and took me to the end of the movie
I'll I like this website it is the first website that I've ever found that let me but let me watch it but I was played a quarter through Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets when it just took me to the end of the movie and stopped. oh and by the way to get rid of that stupid and annoying language captioning please
Worked great for me! No problems uploading and it didn't freeze once. I didn't even have to wait long for the movie to start. :)
It skips to the very end when i get to 126 minutes in. help??
Can you get ride of the foreign language subtitles it is kind of annoying
Plays fine thanks but the subtitles are kind of in the way apart from that greaat
Cool
turn up
It was fine except the subtitles was annoying
When I press play it plays and you here music and all that but no actual picture. What should I do ?
The volume isnt working. Im using an ipad
It left out some parts
Is there anyway I can get the other language to stop coming into the middle of the screen? Otherwise, it was really good!!
Round 110:40 it would stop and skip to the end. May you fix it please?
I'm sick and tired of pressing the play button but it's not even running!!! fix that!!
id get like 42 mins in and it would skip to the end i tried reloading it and it wouldnt work also it used to take like 2 seconds for the movie to start when i reloded it it took like 10 mins please help
Cool
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was in themiddle of watching it and now is gone wtf
It's please put it back
I can't get it to go full screen :(
The movie disappeared again!
Fix the deathly hallows part 2 PLZ its not working
Same here. HELP! :/
Look, if your going to put it out there at least tell people it doesn't work. (If it's not meant for the public make the site private, its a pain for other people) If I'm wrong then how come none of them actually work( except for 1 and 1/2 of 2. Really?
wooow nice uploading thank you
worst
It's working fine, thank you so much! :)